[Users] bc-soap 4.1 consume - mode JSON

Vincent Zurczak [via Petals Forums] ml-node+s974793n3996795h19 at n3.nabble.com
Wed May 16 12:10:49 CEST 2012

Hi,

You are right. This is a feature upgrade from the last version.
I had not heard about it. And this is probably why the studio does not know
the JSON value.

You should ignore the warnings put by the studio. Package it as usual and
deploy it in Petals.
Since the "mode" is an enumeration, and that JSON is not known by the
studio, it indicates it is not valid. I will post a bug entry about this.

-----
« Petals M.D. »
http://forum.petalslink.com/bc-soap-4-1-consume-mode-JSON-tp3988255p3996795.html
To start a new topic under Users (get help, provide help), email ml-node+s974793n2681628h42 at n3.nabble.com