[Users] Need to develop a monitoring framework to monitor transactions data

sravi_4u@yahoo.com [via Petals Forums] ml-node+s974793n4010348h62 at n3.nabble.com
Wed May 23 21:01:14 CEST 2012

HI All,

We are planning to develop a monitoring tool which will help any functional
guy to check the data/Reports of all the transactions in the system from a
UI.

We have Webmethods as a middle ware in our architecture which has a design
like this
a.There are 2 integration servers one at country side and second at RSS
(T-One/JDE) side performing transactions on either end.
b.Currently we use a Tool available from web methods for monitoring the
transactions called "Trading Networks" which monitors all the transactions
from certain parameters like request ID,Date,Document Type etc but has
limited scope as it cannot monitor on certain parameters in the Flow.

what we intend to do in a new tool is search the transactions on all
possible parameters like application name ,DB Status etc which are
customised according to requirements.

We will be displaying the reports in UI using CAF another feature of
webmethods and also intented to do this as a web based application.

It would be great if any one can provide any inputs or have any idea how
petals can help us in this .
Also please suggest how different applications of petals like petal
studio,Petals ESB plays a role in integration and all.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Ravindra.

http://forum.petalslink.com/Need-to-develop-a-monitoring-framework-to-monitor-transactions-data-tp4010348.html