[Users] Need to develop a monitoring framework to monitor transactions data

sravi_4u@yahoo.com [via Petals Forums] ml-node+s974793n4013680h54 at n3.nabble.com
Thu May 24 17:02:41 CEST 2012

Hi All,

How can Petals framework be integrated to middleware tool like- webmethods?
We already have all middleware interfaces built on webmethods, which is
integrating the client's ERP system and all 3rd party applications.We now
need a customized functional monitoring tool.
Can this be done using Petal?
If yes, which product/tool of Petal is to be used?
 Please let us know, if anyone has worked on anything similar to this
scenario and can help us with the building of this functional monitoring
tool.

http://forum.petalslink.com/Need-to-develop-a-monitoring-framework-to-monitor-transactions-data-tp4010348p4013680.html
To start a new topic under Users (get help, provide help), email ml-node+s974793n2681628h42 at n3.nabble.com