[Users] Error after installing petals-bc-soap-4.0.10 component

Vincent Zurczak [via Petals Forums] ml-node+s974793n4025318h32 at n3.nabble.com
Wed Sep 12 18:29:14 CEST 2012

Hi,

I have thought about this, but I did not find time to go further.
Here is what I think. The error occurs when the Talend SE receives a request
to process. It has to analyze the request and to prepare a document for the
answer. And for some reason, the transformer implementation that is taken is
oracle.xml.jaxp.JXTransformer.

The best solution should be to force the use of a transformer that can be
reset, such as Xerces.
This could either be done in the implementation (check that the transformer
supports the reset operation), or maybe in the environement.

See  http://forum.thymeleaf.org/Reset-functionality-td3899616.html this
thread .
I guess that somehow, the SOAP BC force the use of a specific transformer
and that it is reused then by the Talend SE (from memory, a Java process
keeps on using the same implementation class by default then, unless we
force one).

-----
« Petals M.D. »
http://forum.petalslink.com/Error-after-installing-petals-bc-soap-4-0-10-component-tp4025272p4025318.html