[Users] Cannot generate provider in petalsstudio

Vincent Zurczak [via Petals Forums] ml-node+s974793n4025321h25 at n3.nabble.com
Thu Sep 13 15:54:12 CEST 2012

I have taken your last version and updated the import references.
The WSDL cannot be validated in Eclipse with respect to the WS-I compliance.
So, it is valid, but probably not WSI- compliant. And I was able to import
it with the studio (no issue or log entry).

I tested a trunk version, a version 1.3.1 and 1.3.2.
I also noticed this WSDL is different from the previous one. The first
import is different (not the same namespace). Can you make another test and
tell me if you still have errors with this WSDL?

-----
« Petals M.D. »
http://forum.petalslink.com/Cannot-generate-provider-in-petalsstudio-tp4025295p4025321.html
To start a new topic under Users (get help, provide help), email ml-node+s974793n2681628h42 at n3.nabble.com