[Users] Cannot generate provider in petalsstudio

Vincent Zurczak [via Petals Forums] ml-node+s974793n4025329h73 at n3.nabble.com
Tue Sep 18 10:53:23 CEST 2012

Like I said, the last WSDL you sent me was successfully imported with the
studio.
But it is not the same than the first one you sent in this topic. In the
first one, there was no import of a namespace "http://tempuri.org/". And the
import of the first WSDL failed.

So, right now, I cannot reproduce your problem.
We can make another try if you want. Regenerate the WSDL under the shape you
want, reproduce the problem with the studio, and then send me all the WSDL
files.

-----
« Petals M.D. »
http://forum.petalslink.com/Cannot-generate-provider-in-petalsstudio-tp4025295p4025329.html