[Users] Petals 4.1/BC-SOAP : SAX driver error!

Philip philip.sidgwick at gial.be
Thu Apr 18 21:07:59 CEST 2013

I also succeeded by modifying the petals-esb.bat file :  I have added -
Dorg.xml.sax.driver=com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.SAXParser
But it only works when launching petals from the command line, not when running as a service

I will try your suggestions also.

if "x%JAVA_OPTS%"=="x" (
   set JAVA_OPTS=-Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true -
Djavax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory=net.sf.saxon.TransformerFactoryImpl -
Dorg.xml.sax.driver=com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.SAXParser -Xmx1024m -XX:MaxPermSize=256m
)