[Users] A WSDL file could not be imported

stagirus mamasa at stagirus.com
Thu Jan 10 19:30:42 CET 2013

Vincent:
I am glad to hear that we understand the problem. I was hoping that you
could offer some solutions here. You guys are the SOA experts, of course!
You know manually extracting the common definitions to build a shared schema
file is very laborios if not totally boring!

1. Can the BPEL Studio consolidate the common definitions? If not, why
cannot the BPEL studios be built to smarter?

2. Can we configure Apache CXF to generate common schema definitions into a
single file?

Any other solutions. Appreciate your suggestions.