[Users] Instructions on communicating 2+ petals bpel process and services

Vincent Zurczak vincent.zurczak at petalslink.com
Tue Jan 22 18:57:24 CET 2013

Hi,

OK. A is exposed as a web service through the SOAP consume. It invokes B,
which a BPEL too, but which only modifies the input message. You did not
tell me what you received with SoapUI.

At first glance, the jbi.xml and the WSDL look good (I just watched them in
Notepad, I did not perform a validation on them). One thing I noticed in
your BPEL processes, is that your assignations do not initialize the output
variables. This may be the cause of a lock during the BPEL execution.

-----
« Petals M.D. »