[Users] A WSDL file could not be imported

stagirus mamasa at stagirus.com
Thu Jan 24 19:28:10 CET 2013

Vincent:
I have explored various options with CXF build tools. I even posted my
questions to Apache/CXF forum. No luck yet. Their build tools are not
properly integrated into their run-time tools. So their run-time WSDLs and
build-time WSDLs are different because their run-time features are more
advanced in terms of Spring integration and type overrides.

Finally, it is appearing that the approach you had suggested: writing a tool
that can download the CXF WSDLs and repackaging the WSDLs by moving the data
type definitions into external XML Schema files would be ideal. Do you or
other folks at Petals have appetite to support this feature in the
short-term? I can also contribute to this effort.

Please let me know.