[Users] jbi.messaging.MessagingException using BPEL

Ice ice.guillaume at gmail.com
Sun Nov 10 16:04:00 CET 2013

Hi, I'm new to petals and I'm trying to do a simple BPEL process using petals
3.1.3, petals studio 1.2, Apache Tomcat 6.0.37 and my OS is windows 7
64bits.

What I'm trying to do is send 3 numbers : p1, p2 and p3 then in an "assign"
bloc I do (p1+p2)/p3 and I send back the result. But when I go on my web
interface, after deploying my BPEL process in petals, I test it and instead
having an answer I have this:

Here is the code of my .bpel :

I would depreciate very much if someone could explain me what I'm doing
wrong,
Thanks