[Users] jbi.messaging.MessagingException using BPEL

jlesbegueries julien.lesbegueries at petalslink.com
Fri Nov 15 17:15:50 CET 2013

Hi,

when I test the BPEL I sent to you with div instead of /, I've got a
computation made only between p2 and p3 ... I'm checking why the BPEL
expression does not take into account p1 and then I will send you
1/ the su BPEL that contains BPEL files and generate BPEL endpoint and 2/ su
SOAP Consume that exposes this BPEL endpoint outside the bus, as a Web
Service, invoked by SOAPUI...

I try to give you the solution on Monday of next week.

Best,
Julien.