[Users] Petals web console: looking for 2.0.6 release

Patrick Guillot (e-Citiz) pguillot at e-citiz.com
Wed Sep 23 09:01:49 CEST 2015

Good morning everybody,

I have hit this bug: https://jira.petalslink.com/browse/PETALSWEBC-51.

Searching the forums and the web, I found it has been fixed in Petals web
console 2.0.6.

But I only found "30 days links" to this release and I was not able to find
a permanent download link to this version of the web console.

Would you be so kind to send me a link to download this 2.0.6 release?

I know there is Petals CLI, but what I need to provide to the admin guy, is
a simple GUI for light admin operations, from time to time... For this
purpose, the web console is just the perfect tool.

Thanks in advance.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards,

  Patrick