[Users] Petals web console: looking for 2.0.6 release

Patrick Guillot (e-Citiz) pguillot at e-citiz.com
Wed Sep 23 11:04:52 CEST 2015

Hi Christophe,

Many thanks for your answers.

I gave it a try. A login/password is requested.

I tried "petals/petals": it did not worked.
I have found in "security.xml" that there is 3 user accounts: administrator,
operator and viewer.
I was not able to guess or found the corresponding password: I tried
"petals", "changeit", "admin", same as login - no luck.
I have used :
   java org.ow2.petals.tools.webconsole.services.security.util.CipherHelper
"petals"
to reset the passwords in "security.xml" and I restarted the web console.
Still no luck.

Any idea about the default logins/passwords?
Thanks in advance.