[General] PEtALS monitoring & Administration

chamerling petals-features at ebmwebsourcing.com
Wed Mar 16 10:19:54 CET 2011

You are right when you said that the SOAP header must be splited into several properties. The current mechanism is not very useful and your proposition is.

Note that I have submitted a feature request about Ws-Addressing handling (http://forge.objectweb.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=311338&group_id=213&atid=350260) which is 'linked' to what you describe here. I want to add the capability to use the wsa:To element to choose the destination service.

Read this forum topic online here:
http://petals.ebmwebsourcing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=216#216