[General] PEtALS monitoring & Administration

chamerling petals-features at ebmwebsourcing.com
Wed Mar 16 10:19:54 CET 2011

cdeneux wrote:
> It seems to me that Apache MUSE is not usable because it works at SOAP level.

Sorry, no time to check this, let's assume that it is true  [Wink]

cdeneux wrote:
> I added some information returned by monitoring: state information.
> I proposed an implementation of WSDM into the CDK. What do you think about it ?

You have proposed to create a new worker pool for WSDM workers : Since this is a monitoring and management feature I also think that it is a good choice.
I just want to add that maybe we can have a default WSDM worker implementation provided by the CDK which is engaged or not. It can for example return the component statistics (nb of requests, fault, ...).
An abstract class can also be specified to extend the features.

Read this forum topic online here:
http://petals.ebmwebsourcing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=225#225