[General] Any experience with large attachment in an SOA platform ?

cdeneux christophe.deneux at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 10:20:53 CET 2011

It's not very difficult.
On the reception side, just create an InputStream as Wrapper of 2 "buffers":
    - one base on the existing one, holding all bytes in memory,
    - another one based on a FileOutputStream, saving all bytes on disk. This buffer is used in combination with a size threshold.
On the sending side, we can use same concepts

Christophe

2010/4/26 chamerling <christophe.hamerling at ebmwebsourcing.com (christophe.hamerling at ebmwebsourcing.com)>

>  	 	 	 cdeneux wrote:
>
> On other optimisation point is: how to avoid several flushs of the same large file if the attachment is processed several times by different components on the same PEtALS instance ?
>

> This should not be a problem to implement and share things between container and components... Not so simple but YES WE CAN [img][/img]
>

> SOA Research Engineer (& more)
> Petals Link Labs

Christophe DENEUX / Capgemini Sud / M�diterran�e
Integration Architect / OW2 PEtALS Comitter
www.capgemini.com
Porte de l'Ar�nas - Entr�e B / 455 Promenade des Anglais / 06200 Nice / FRANCE
Join the Collaborative Business Experience

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=30918#30918