[General] Any experience with large attachment in an SOA platform ?

ccasadei charles.casadei at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 10:21:10 CET 2011

Hi,

Actually, I didn't remember the configuration I was using at the time...the only thing I can remember is that I was working with 64bits VM on the server side. I should retry this, and in fact I will, since, for a client project, we need to know what is the maximum amount of data we can pass per request with an acceptable delay for *almost* real time user manipulation.

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=30920#30920