[General] Any experience with large attachment in an SOA platform ?

Jérémie Doucy jdoucy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 10:21:12 CET 2011

Could be as large as possible (videos for example) but we can image that 100 mo could be ok, I'm very interested about the JVM tuning you cite.
We can start with some test with 100 mo. But I think that ws-attachement is not the good solution for larger files, what do you think about it ?
If we need larger files, do you have any idea about how to manage this in a SOA platform ?

Information Processing, Control and Cognition (IPCC)
EADS Defence and Security Systems
http://weblab-project.org

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=30900#30900