[General] You, heroes, can help me create the Petals 3 Starting Guide

chamerling christophe.hamerling at ebmwebsourcing.com
Wed Mar 16 10:21:27 CET 2011

Hi les Petaleux,

IMO we already have content to cover most of these topics. The main tasks will be to compile and to update all this information to provide tutorials. These tutorials MUST address both beginners and intermediate users (let's say that we are the advanced users... ;) ).
It is impossible to cover all the features of all modules directly. What I suggested some time ago is to also create a knowledge base 'a la WSO2.org' where developers and users are sharing tips by writing articles (my blog is not enough http://chamerling.wordpress.com (oui je sais je me fais de la pub).

SOA Research Engineer (& more)
Petals Link Labs

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=30959#30959