[General] You, heroes, can help me create the Petals 3 Starting Guide

Mathieu mathieu.lebreton at petalslink.com
Wed Mar 16 10:21:23 CET 2011

You, today's Petals ESB users are heroes to me. (or ESB masters)
You went on the ESB path on your own.
Your only guides were Ancient tutorials from Ancestors.
You were lucky and courageous, coming to the community forum.
You followed community voices to guide you on the quest for ESB evaluation.
Those who survived are heroes, and live a peaceful and happy Petals ESB life, now.

Is it just imagination ?
Do you think a starting guide would be useful for Petals ESB ?

And mostly :
How would this starting guide be useful ?
What will it talk about ? Design and run a BPEL process, Put an EJB online as a WSDL, Use a Talend job in Petals, Try SOA Governance, Do an XSLT Transformation... ?
How long would the tutorial last ? Two hours, one week... ?

If the tutorial subject looks like a real one, I will do all my best to assemble one unique "Petals Starting guide", updated for Petals 3.

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=30954#30954