[Users] Problems for executing nested receives in BPEL

Felipe Besson [via Petals ESB] ml-node+3298677-1697059209-385891 at n3.nabble.com
Wed Aug 31 17:21:41 CEST 2011

Thanks for your feedback.

We do not know who is going to be the 2nd partner (its endpoint) and when to
invoke it. We would like to implement something more distributed, thus, any
other service or orchestration can invoke our orchestration through the 2nd
receive activity. So, we would like to "lock" the orchestration execution
until some other services or orchestration invokes it through the 2nd
receive.

Regarding the correlations, we will definitely implement these for
synchronizing parallel requests. However, do you think we can solve our
original problem using correlations?

regards.

http://forum.petalslink.com/Problems-for-executing-nested-receives-in-BPEL-tp3258887p3298677.html
To start a new topic under Users (get help, provide help), email ml-node+2681628-1333396262-385891 at n3.nabble.com