[Users] BPEL ERROR: assign EndpointReference variable to a partnerLink

leofl [via Petals Forums] ml-node+s974793n3555103h67 at n3.nabble.com
Fri Dec 2 17:59:17 CET 2011

Hi,

it seems te bpel file is not accessible.
So, I'm providing the bpel file in the following link:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/18183156/choreos/dynamicAssign.tar.gz

I have also attached some pictures of important assigns in the petals
studio.
The "assign3" is the immediate responsible for the obtained erros.

http://forum.petalslink.com/BPEL-ERROR-assign-EndpointReference-variable-to-a-partnerLink-tp3528646p3555103.html
To start a new topic under Users (get help, provide help), email ml-node+s974793n2681628h42 at n3.nabble.com