[Users] how to communicate whit external system?

cywin888 [via Petals Forums] ml-node+s974793n3563785h9 at n3.nabble.com
Tue Dec 6 09:50:13 CET 2011

I'm a chinese student , so , please forgive my poor english ! If I say
anything wrong ,please forgive me !
 I want to use petals develop a system that implement  the communications
between customer‘s systems. There are some web services to deal with the
communication between customer's systems. I don't know how to implement the
communication between petals and external system? external system may be
developed by different language, what  method can I use to implement it?

http://forum.petalslink.com/how-to-communicate-whit-external-system-tp3563785p3563785.html
To start a new topic under Users (get help, provide help), email ml-node+s974793n2681628h42 at n3.nabble.com