[Users] how to communicate whit external system?

jplorre [via Petals Forums] ml-node+s974793n3564924h18 at n3.nabble.com
Tue Dec 6 18:06:07 CET 2011

The simplest method is to expose your legacy application as Web Service
thanks to the Facade design pattern and then connect the corresponding WS to
the ESB thanks to the BC SOAP. Of course this is not always possible for
technical or QoS reason, in this last case you will have to use connectors
provided by Petals ESB that best fit your requirements.
I know my answer is rather general but I would need more details to provide
more relevant information.

Regards,
--
Jean-Pierre LORRE
R&D Director Petals Link (a registered trademark of EBM WebSourcing) - SOA