[Users] how to communicate whit external system?

cywin888 [via Petals Forums] ml-node+s974793n3567515h39 at n3.nabble.com
Wed Dec 7 15:12:34 CET 2011

hi, thank you for providing the requested information.

Because I'm a Chinese student, and there are so little documents about petals in Chinese, so I can only get help on http://petals.ow2.org/ , this is a little difficult for me , so please forgive my ineptitude.

The scene that I want to implement is like this:

I want to develop a platform , the platform can implement the communications between customer’s systems. And there are some interfaces to implement the communication between customer’s systems, the interfaces are  Web Services. The interface can be provided by the platform or other providers. Customer’s systems are developed by different language and use different communicational protocols. I want to deploy both interfaces and customer’s systems into petals. I don’t know how to deploy the customers’ systems into petals. If the customer’s system is exposed by web service , I know how to deploy it . But if it do not provide Web Service, I don’t  know how to deploy it into petals and communicate with it.

I seen that Bing Component connects JBI services to external applications, there are BC EJB, BC FTP, BC SOAP, BC JMS and so on . I don’t know how to use it to connect to external systems. For example , how to communicate with a system developed by C# ?

Best regards.