[Users] probelm about Petals ESB in Windows Server 2008

shenwei.zheng [via Petals ESB] ml-node+3193484-947614785-385891 at n3.nabble.com
Sat Jul 23 15:41:37 CEST 2011

Hi to all,

Petals ESB is installed in Windows Server 2008, and in the file
"topology.xml" the host is pointed to the Server's address, such as
141.21.40.3 . And some components are installed: petals-bc-soap-notif,
petals-se-rmi, petals-se-WsNotificationBroker,
sa-soap-se-WsNotificationBroker.

And now at my local computer, I install Petals webConsole, and add a server
connection. The host points to 141.21.40.3, and port is 7700. Yes, I can see
some endpoints such as NotificationBrokerServiceEndpoint and
SupportedTopicsServiceEndpoint.

But I don't know how could I send a request to these services? I mean which
is the address for these endpoints. At the server side, the address is
http://localhost:8085/petals/services/SupportedTopicsService for
SupportedTopicsService. But at my computer, which address is right?

Thanks for your attention.
best wishes
shenwei

http://forum.petalslink.com/probelm-about-Petals-ESB-in-Windows-Server-2008-tp3193484p3193484.html