[Users] probelm about Petals ESB in Windows Server 2008

Vincent Zurczak [via Petals ESB] ml-node+3203017-1085663936-385891 at n3.nabble.com
Wed Jul 27 12:07:39 CEST 2011

Hi,

shenwei.zheng wrote:
> The host points to 141.21.40.3, and port is 7700.
I guess this is the JMX port and the URL of the server.

shenwei.zheng wrote:
> Yes, I can see some endpoints such as NotificationBrokerServiceEndpoint
> and SupportedTopicsServiceEndpoint.
Where do you see them? In the web console?

shenwei.zheng wrote:
> But I don't know how could I send a request to these services? I mean
> which is the address for these endpoints. At the server side, the address
> is http://localhost:8085/petals/services/SupportedTopicsService for
> SupportedTopicsService.
Wouldn't it be
http://141.21.40.3:8085/petals/services/SupportedTopicsService by any