[Users] How to deploy a SCA orchestration into Petals esb?

Felipe Besson [via Petals ESB] ml-node+3206563-2087653096-385891 at n3.nabble.com
Thu Jul 28 14:47:36 CEST 2011

Hi Vincent, thanks for your feedback.

I created this jbi.xml using the Petals studio. After define the interface
of my main service, I use an option for "generating a WSDL the service's
Java interface". And then, from the WSDL generated, Petals studio fills the
jbi information for me. Could you please tell me what information are
missing in this jbi.xml?

I tried to add into jbi.xml the action
"<scaSU:composite-file>mycomposite.composite</scaSU:composite-file>" but
when i tried to validate the jbi, Petals studio does not find the namespace:
"xmlns:scaSU="http://petals.ow2.org/components/scaSU/version-1.0-SNAPSHOT"".

thank you.

http://forum.petalslink.com/How-to-deploy-a-SCA-orchestration-into-Petals-esb-tp3204812p3206563.html
To start a new topic under Users (get help, provide help), email ml-node+2681628-1333396262-385891 at n3.nabble.com