[Users] PartnerLink and interface in the petals-se-orchestra

Jérémie Doucy petals-components at ebmwebsourcing.com
Wed Mar 16 10:26:29 CET 2011

Hello,
I contact directly the orchestra team thanks to your post. I'm agree with you, as it's an orchestra problem, it's certainly a bad idea to implements a patch on the service engine instead of patching orchestra. I have another trouble, I can't see links between orchestra jar (in the petals-se-orchestra private maven repository) and orchestra official releases (rc8 and rc9-snapshot). How do you map the se-orchestra private repository with the orchestra official one ?

Thanks in advance.

Information Processing Competence Center (IPCC)
EADS Defence and Security Systems
http://weblab-project.org

Read this forum topic online here:
http://petals.ebmwebsourcing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=421#421