[Users] PartnerLink and interface in the petals-se-orchestra

nsalatge petals-components at ebmwebsourcing.com
Wed Mar 16 10:26:29 CET 2011

Hello,

Indeed, for different reasons, the orchestra-core embedded in
service engine corresponds to the revision 1734 of the trunk. So either
you get this revision or you insert your patch directly in current
version on the trunk of orchestra-core. Then, you must change the pom
dependency in orchestra service engine and probably realize some
refactoring. If you want, you can become PEtALS contributors but you
must fill the contributor License agreement.  Gaël Blondelle that is in
copy of this mail will send to you this license as soon possible.

Best regards,

Nicolas SALATGE.

http://petals.ebmwebsourcing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=423#423