[Users] BC-SOAP: putting the WSDL's URL in the SU provide ?

mathias.beldame petals-components at ebmwebsourcing.com
Wed Mar 16 10:27:24 CET 2011

Hi all,

Before creating a new feature request, i prefer ask the community about our idea/need:

We are using the bc-soap.
When we want to import an external service into the bus, we have to create a SU provide, with the wsdl of the external service embedded.
We are in developpement mode, and our service's interfaces are often modified. Each time we modify the interface, we have to regenerate the SU to embbed the good wsdl, and to redeploy it. with a large number of services, it is "time consuming"...

It would be better for us to have an option to set the URL of the wsdl of our external service in the SU instead of the file. With such a mecanism, each time the service (and its wsdl) is modified , its is reloaded whitout having to regenerate the SU and to redeploy it.

Any comment about the pertinency and the feasibility of that?

Mathias

Read this forum topic online here:
http://petals.ebmwebsourcing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=473#473