[Users] problem of installing components in petals platform 2.3

vincent petals-use at ebmwebsourcing.com
Wed Mar 16 10:27:35 CET 2011

Hi, I am a newer to petals, I was failed to deploy the components on petals platform 2.3. What i had done is as following:

first, I downloaded the petals-servicepack-2.0 and upzip it in my windows xp local directory, it has several folder such as CDK, components, platform, samples, tools. Then i downlaoded the petals platform 2.3 and insatlled it in folder "platform", PETALS_HOME added into environment variable.

secondly, i convert the file "topology-sample-dynamic.xml" in the conf folder and renamed it as "topoloty.xml" to configure the petals.

finally, i started the petals successfully, then i copied the component into the install folder and start it successfully too, but when i invoked the service petals gave error as no endpoint existed.(the component is petals-sample-client-1.5.zip and petals-sample-helloworld-3.1.zip) [Crying or Very sad]

I wonder if i make mistake with installing petals or mistake with topology configuration. Could some one help me? Thanks in advanced :P

Read this forum topic online here:
http://petals.ebmwebsourcing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=518#518