[Users] dynamic web services(endpoints) call?

cdeneux petals-components at ebmwebsourcing.com
Wed Mar 16 10:28:54 CET 2011

The second point is your business service that will compute the webservice (JBI endpoints associated to your external webservices) to call according to the content of your input request. If you implement this such service using the SE EIP, I think you will use <get-calls-by-service>, but I think that it's more flexible to use BPEL or SE-Pojo.

Christophe DENEUX / Capgemini Sud / Méditerranée
Integration Architect / OW2 PEtALS Comitter
www.capgemini.com
Porte de l'Arénas - Entrée B / 455 Promenade des Anglais / 06200 Nice / FRANCE
Join the Collaborative Business Experience

Read this forum topic online here:
http://petals.ebmwebsourcing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=682#682