[Users] Deploy components from classes and not from zip ?

vzurczak petals-components at ebmwebsourcing.com
Wed Mar 16 10:28:55 CET 2011

.

.

> </jbi>

Or maybe we could just deploy a service-assembly with a single jbi.xml file.
Its service-unit elements would be replaced by service-unit-fragment elements which would point to the location of one or several exploded SUs.
It would be a good way to deploy SU projects from the workspace.

Read this forum topic online here:
http://petals.ebmwebsourcing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=672#672