[Users] Deploy components from classes and not from zip ?

vzurczak petals-components at ebmwebsourcing.com
Wed Mar 16 10:28:58 CET 2011

vzurczak wrote:
> It would be a good way to deploy SU projects from the workspace.

The issue with that would be the project structures in the workspace.
The simple and the Maven structures for SU projects do not match the internal file structure of an SU.
So, either we change the project structures in the tools, or PEtALS should support both.

There is the same issue with components.
Java projects with a Maven structure may not be directly deployable into PEtALS.
I mean, does the structure of a component project is exactly the one of an exploded component ? I'm not really worried about classes, but more about resources.  :?

Read this forum topic online here:
http://petals.ebmwebsourcing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=673#673