[Users] use of <get-calls-by-service>

wabom petals-components at ebmwebsourcing.com
Wed Mar 16 10:29:13 CET 2011

I use petals-se-eip-1.4-SNAPSHOT.zip and I want to do dynamic call to web services integrated in petals like end points (i.e the first called web service generate a sequence of other web services calls and which will be executed by eip componant).
I used this document eip_document (http://wiki.petals.ow2.org/xwiki/bin/view/Components.Engine/eip)
May you give me more details to do this task.
I don't know how to use WS-Addressing.
The jbi.xml of my provide Service Unit is:

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<jbi:jbi version="1.0"
     xmlns:jbi="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jbi"
     xmlns:petalsCDK="http://petals.ow2.org/components/extensions/version-4.0"
     xmlns:soap="http://petals.ow2.org/components/soap/version-3.1"
     xmlns:extensions="http://petals.objectweb.org/extensions/"
     xmlns:eip="http://petals.objectweb.org/extensions/eip/"
     xmlns:model="http://plan.myorg">
     <!-- Import a Service into PEtALS or Expose a PEtALS Service => use a BC. -->
     <jbi:services binding-component="true">
       <!-- Import a Service into PEtALS => provides a Service. -->
       <jbi:provides interface-name="model:model"
         service-name="model:model" endpoint-name="planner">
         <!-- CDK specific fields -->
         <petalsCDK:wsdl>model/Planificateur.wsdl</petalsCDK:wsdl>
         <!-- SOAP specific fields -->
         <soap:address>http://localhost:8080/planningProject</soap:address>
         <soap:synchronous-timeout>0</soap:synchronous-timeout>
         <soap:mode>SOAP</soap:mode>
	 <extensions:extensions>
				<extension xmlns="http://petals.objectweb.org/extensions/eip/">
					<chain>
						<get-calls-by-service service="{http://petals.objectweb.org/}PlannerService" operation="getCalls"/>
					</chain>
				</extension>
	 </extensions:extensions>
       </jbi:provides>
     </jbi:services>
</jbi:jbi>

and the getCalls method returns a string like this:

Code:

<calls>
    <call service="myService" operation="myOperation"/>
    <call service="myService2" operation="myOperation2"/>
 </calls>

But, there isn't any reference to the other web services in my code, that's why I think that something is missed( perhaps WS-Addressing=> but I don't know how to use it).
I am waiting for clear, detailed answer as soon as possible...
Thanks in advance.

Read this forum topic online here:
http://petals.ebmwebsourcing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=711#711