[Users] dynamic web services(endpoints) call?

wabom petals-components at ebmwebsourcing.com
Wed Mar 16 10:32:32 CET 2011

Hi,
thank you..,

> But I would be surprised if there wasn't an equivalent to this in the new version.

The request process is a little bit complex and the 'if' structure of new eip pattern isn't enough.
Although, my application should be easily extensible, i.e it should be automatically updated with every new deployed web service.
My question: May I use the "Planificateur" web service wsdl file to build my service unit (that uses eip).
If the answer is No, what should I put in the wsdl file to make my system running...
Thanks

Read this forum topic online here:
http://petals.ebmwebsourcing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=794#794