[Users] use of <get-calls-by-service>

wabom petals-components at ebmwebsourcing.com
Wed Mar 16 10:32:34 CET 2011

Hi,
I did the new eip version tutorial and petals eclipse plugin's documentation, but I noted that "<get-calls-by-service>" tag (so its service) isn't supported.
I tried to find its equivalent in the recent version but I didn't found it...Is it not supported in the new version?

The <get-calls-by-service> tag provides:
1. call to the first web service which compute (it is a complex process) the suitable web services that should be called to solve user request.
2. call the suitable web services.

You don't know how to do that???
Tahnks....

Read this forum topic online here: