[Users] How does bc-soap handle WS-Addressing in message header

technica-petals petals-components at ebmwebsourcing.com
Wed Mar 16 10:34:31 CET 2011

I want to send WS-Notification or WS-Eventing messages into Petals using bc-soap. These soap messages all have WS-Addressing in the soap header. I don't want to invoke the WS-Notification feature built inside bc-soap. I just want the bc-soap to accept the soap message and make it available in Petals for other components to consume.

I found these messages with WS-Addressing in the header all rejected by bc-soap.

How does bc-soap process WS-Addressing header?

How do I turn off the WS-Notification feature so it allows the WS-Notification message to go through like any other soap message?

Read this forum topic online here:
http://petals.ebmwebsourcing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=839#839