[Users] Start PEtALS as a Windows Service

YM yann.mombrun at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 10:36:02 CET 2011

Hi,

I have to install a PEtALS standalone 2.2.1 on a kind of "production" sever running under Windows.
PEtALS shall start with Windows, so I have to install it as a service.
The trouble is that when launching "startup.bat -D" I have the following response: "The argument -D is not valid".

I do not found a word on it in the docBook documentation, but maybe I do not found the right file.

If it's not possible, is there any other solution?
I tried using JavaService but I have some trouble with BC-SOAP, the Jetty does not starts; any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

http://weblab.ow2.org

Read this forum topic online here:
http://petals.ebmwebsourcing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=927#927