[Users] Recommended JVM for PEtALS 3.0 ?

sandre petals-esb at forum.petalslink.com
Wed Mar 16 10:36:49 CET 2011

Thank you for your answers, so I'm gonna use the Sun JVM 1.5  :)

I know you guys worked hard on this release and I really appreciate having SCA and BPEL now supported  :D But I'm a little bit worried about the supported JVM. I mean the JDK 1.5 has reached its end of service date last month and some people are already working on the Java 1.7 specification...
http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index_jdk5.jsp
https://jdk7.dev.java.net/

Maybe the "Java 1.6 support" should be scheduled for the next release of PEtALS ESB? Or at least the compatibility should be tested, because in the near future some people may not want to work with JVM1.5 any more  [Shocked]

 [Rolling Eyes]

Unsuscribe/Suscribe Petals forum notificationWBR:>
Read this forum topic online here:
http://petals.ebmwebsourcing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=30288#30288