[Users] Petals Studio Source code

Mathieu mathieu.lebreton at petalslink.com
Wed Mar 16 10:38:34 CET 2011

Hi !

>From what I know, the source code is not released yet. We are
discussing about licences (since there is some EPL, it's getting more
complicated), and should be clear on this for version 1.0 stable, which
we will try to release in middle of march.

For now, you can find most of the studio as existing open source eclipse
plugin (which remain unmodified). For the new written parts, I am sorry
but you will have to wait...

Why do you need the source ?
Maybe we can find an alternative solution to help you ?

http://petals.ebmwebsourcing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=30352#30352