[Users] FTP component - Merged WSDL - Null pointer

vzurczak vincent.zurczak at petalslink.com
Wed Mar 16 10:41:05 CET 2011

Hi,

tbarbey wrote:
> Well, there was this line missing in my jbi.xml (generated with Petals Studio):
>

> Code:
> <ftp:folder></ftp:folder>

Well, in fact, the folder field is marked as optional.
It appears in the creation wizard of the Petals Studio, but you probably did not filled it in.
And this is why it did not appear in the created jbi.xml.

But I would have expected the FTP component to raise a detailled error if it had required it.
I will create a bug entry about it.  [Wink]

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=30595#30595