[Users] jbi.xml, endpoint and wsdl

ccaron caron.clement at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 10:41:09 CET 2011

Hello

I'm begining with petals and I have to upgrade a platform from petals 2.2.1 to the newly one, petals 3.0.5.
When I install the service assembly, I have this error :

SEVERE 2010-03-10 16:56:37,756 Service Unit 'helloProvideSU' failed to deploy javax.jbi.JBIException: Failed to find provided endpoint 'hello' in the WSDL description

I don't see what I have to do to resolve it, if someone can help me (this service assembly worked on 2.2.1).

Thanks for helping
here is the jbi file

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<jbi:jbi version="1.0"
  xmlns:jbi="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jbi"
  xmlns:petalsCDK="http://petals.ow2.org/components/extensions/version-5"
  xmlns:soap="http://petals.ow2.org/components/soap/version-4"
  xmlns:analyser="http://weblab-project.org/services/analyser">
  <!-- Import a Service into PEtALS or Expose a PEtALS Service => use a BC. -->
  <jbi:services binding-component="true">
    <!-- Import a Service into PEtALS => provides a Service. -->
    <jbi:provides interface-name="analyser:Analyser"
      service-name="analyser:DocumentAnalysisService" endpoint-name="hello">
      <!-- CDK specific fields -->
      <petalsCDK:wsdl>interfaces/Analyser.wsdl</petalsCDK:wsdl>
      <!-- SOAP specific fields -->
      <soap:address>http://localhost:8080/helloProject</soap:address>
      <soap:synchronous-timeout>0</soap:synchronous-timeout>
      <soap:mode>SOAP</soap:mode>
    </jbi:provides>
  </jbi:services>
</jbi:jbi>