[Users] Petals Talend SE - Install Error

vzurczak vincent.zurczak at petalslink.com
Wed Mar 16 10:55:41 CET 2011

I have downloaded the Talend SE on the Petals website, and tested its deployment on Petals 3.0.5.
And I got no problem. I'm running it on Windows XP, JDK 6.
During the tests, no problem occurred with this.

Permgen space is clearly a problem of memory.
Can you upgrade the allocated memory for Petals, in the startup script?

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=30749#30749