[Users] Managing SOAP Header with Petals

seb.wytt sebastien.trivella at veoliaeau.fr
Wed Mar 16 10:56:02 CET 2011

Hi,

I'm trying to see if Petals can manipulate specific information in SOAP Headers:
1) exposing on the bus an external WS that returns specific fields in SOAP header
2) invoking a WS that requires specific soap header fields

To realize the first point :

a) I created an external service returning a response with information in SOAP header:

Code:
<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:v01="http://myNmsp">
   <soapenv:Header>
      <myHeader xmlns="http://myNmsp/header">
         <operation>getSite</operation>
      </myHeader >
   </soapenv:Header>
   <soapenv:Body>
      <v01:SITE>
         <v01:code_site>1</v01:code_site>
         <v01:desc_site>1</v01:desc_site>
         <v01:code_cust>1</v01:code_cust>
         <v01:local>1</v01:local>
         <v01:pecf>1</v01:pecf>
         <v01:adresse>1</v01:adresse>
         <v01:codepostal>1</v01:codepostal>
         <v01:ville>1</v01:ville>
         <v01:agence>1</v01:agence>
         <v01:siteid>1</v01:siteid>
         <v01:orgid>1</v01:orgid>
      </v01:SITE>
   </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

b) I created a SOAP provide and a SOAP consume to expose this service on the bus

c) Results:
- when I try to invoke the external WS directly from SOAP-UI I get the expected response.
- when I try to invoke the WS through the bus, I get the correct response but withtou the SOAP header content:

Code:
   <soapenv:Body>
      <v01:SITE xmlns:v01="http://myNmsp">
         <v01:code_site>1</v01:code_site>
         <v01:desc_site>1</v01:desc_site>
         <v01:code_cust>1</v01:code_cust>
         <v01:local>1</v01:local>
         <v01:pecf>1</v01:pecf>
         <v01:adresse>1</v01:adresse>
         <v01:codepostal>1</v01:codepostal>
         <v01:ville>1</v01:ville>
         <v01:agence>1</v01:agence>
         <v01:siteid>1</v01:siteid>
         <v01:orgid>1</v01:orgid>
      </v01:SITE>
   </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

Is there a jbi parameter to indicate to the component to propagate SOAP header information?
I tried using "inject-headers" but it didn't change anything:

Code:
<soap:inject-headers>true</soap:inject-headers>

Thank you,
Regards,
Seb!

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=30752#30752