[Users] Managing SOAP Header with Petals

seb.wytt sebastien.trivella at veoliaeau.fr
Wed Mar 16 10:56:07 CET 2011

OK,

With this simple "echo" service (that takes data in SOAP header and return them in SOAP response body) I've been able to confirm that outgoing SOAP headers are well handled by Petals.
==> This was for case 2!

==> About case 1: Could you please provide me the latest BC-SOAP so that I can try it and verify ingoing SOAP headers are managed?

Thank you very much,
Seb!

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=30789#30789