[Users] BPEL : <pick><onAlarm> support ?

RudyWI rudywi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 10:57:56 CET 2011

Hi,

I have created a BPEL process with a <pick> instruction which contains <onMessage> instruction and <onAlarm> instruction.
My process is correctly deployed and started by Petals.

But when I test my process, the <onAlarm> instruction is ignored : nothing append after the timeout set on <onAlarm> instruction.

Do you know this problem ?
Have you ever used <onAlarm> in you BPEL processes ?

Thx

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=30888#30888