[Users] BPEL : <pick><onAlarm> support ?

duffqiu candidq at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 10:57:57 CET 2011

Which version studio tool are you using?
Do you import a WSDL to create this project?
If I use studio 1.0 to import WSDL to generate this project, then there is error when I create concrete project from skeleton
because the description in jbi.xml is imcomplete.

Do you know the reason, or could you send me your case for my reference, thanks.
I think we could have more discuss because I am trying to do SOAP/REST proxy with BPEL.
Please send to candidq at gmail.com

http://forum.petalslink.com/viewtopic.php?p=30889#30889